Teradici seeks system side support to its 30k+ and growing global support customer base with support function on their products that incorporate Teradici’s PCoIP Technology, as well as provide end-to-end support to ensure successful customer deployment of PCoIP.
TaraSpan helped Teradici to identify the key requirements for setting up an IT infrastructure and Network for support. TaraSpan executed the plan in a phased manner starting with onboarding of skilled personnel.
Teradici has been able to build a new support center in Pune using TaraSpan’s facility under its System Engineering organization.
Teradici PCoIP technology is deployed throughout virtual and cloud environments, in zero clients, hardware accelerators, standalone workstations and mobile devices. Teradici customers benefit from a broad PCoIP ecosystem of innovative products and services. The customers include fortune 500 enterprises and institutions around the world.
Teradici seeks system side support to its +30K and growing global support customer base with support function on their products that incorporate Teradici’s PCoIP Technology as well as provide end-to-end support to help ensure successful customer deployement of PCoIP.
1. To provide 24×7 technical support out of its System Engineering organization.
2. Establish and expand support function across globe in most time and cost effective manner.
3. Build global support function capabilities/operations to deliver timely and world class support to its global customer base.
4. Manage and answer growing ticket volumes, working in conjunction with Teradici Canada System Engineering team in a shared and collaborative fashion.
5. Refine and define operations, processes and protocols to run the support function effectively and in a time bound manner.
Staffing – Teradici successfully executed the plan in a phased manner starting with TaraSpan onboarding activity to hire candidates with required qualifications and experience to build a team of system engineers and Team/Tech-manager.
Infrastructure – Teradici identified key requirements around setting up IT infrastructure and Network with the help of TaraSpan IT by ensuring optimum resources and hardware are procured and installed and High-speed back bone with specific DR/Backup plan. As well as maintain Teradici specific inventory with all required equipment to run operations, Training and high-end VDI based Lab setup to ensure TAC/SE staff is totally equipped and a replica of Teradici Canada center.
Training -New staff being put in extensive training of over 3 months to ensure the team is very well equipped and enabled to deliver world class support to the clients. Build operations guide/manual to manage tickets and customers effectively. Define processes as what specific steps are to be performed in managing tickets/calls, escalation and ticket handoffs. Processes to priortize the tasks based on the SLAs and associated Severity levels on each tickets.
Operations – Established executive level sync between both centers to ensure business, operations and delivery excellence.
Benefits to the Customer
1. Teradici has been able to build a new support center in Pune using TaraSpan’s facility under its System Engineering organization.
2. The new team in Pune is fully functional devoting 100% of its time in managing new tickets and assisting the customers.
3. Build span of control in the system engineering team by expanding the staff count so that the current team in Canada is relieved with the overwhelmed work load to support customers with quality and in time manner.
4. Due to available bandwidth, the seasoned experts are getting better aligned and prepared to manage the high revenue ‘Paid Support’ contracts which are of high focus and a great opportunity for the client to harness.
“We went to India to augment our professional support function, and to leverage the time zones to provide 24X7 support to our customers. TaraSpan was able to quickly
assemble a highly talented team of support professionals. Since the team went live, they have filled an important business need. I appreciate the professionalism with which TaraSpan conducts business. Their excellent infrastructure and willingness to go extra mile has impressed me.”
Director of Global Support Service