As the company is looking to expand further in different cities, it has become increasingly important to maintain its open, intimate and fast moving culture. One of the key element in success of this strategy is to connect employees located in different geographic locations through video conferencing. It provides a live environment which fosters a much more collaborative environment than email, chat, and phone calls alone.
Earlier, the client had a difficulty in interacting with its employees located at different places as the Skype and Google Hangouts could not provide the complete view of the amphitheater. Moreover, a single camera and a mic were not enough for a coherent communication with all the employees in the amphitheater. Not only this, there used to be free flowing open group discussions in which people put forward their opinions randomly. Existing system wasn’t able to meet all of their expectations and overall collaboration experience was not worthwhile.
They were looking for a solution that would keep their teams intact, that are dispersed in different locations and provide an efficient way of implementing the business meetings.
Since their offices are dispersed across the nation, maintaining effective communication and collaboration proved to be a challenging task. Keeping this challenge in consideration, we deployed tailored Polycom VC solution for the amphitheaters/conference rooms in Bangalore, Noida and Mumbai location.
1. Existing infrastructure – We used their existing room to deploy the situation.
2. Future Ready – Multi-vendor interoperability and can be readily integrated with Microsoft Office 365
3. Multi-party meetings – Different parties present at different locations can easily stay connected at the same time.
4. Rich Content Sharing – To share important documents through video conferencing.
5. Mobile/Browser Compatible – The employees can access and would have the same experience on mobile as well as browser.
6. Dual Camera Solution – It easily captures the wider area of room(2 cameras view) and share it as single image at far end.
With solution deployment, their employees find themselves connected with others when the need arises and they are able to hold more productive internal meetings and remote training sessions with ease.
Improved Connectivity and Cost Savings
1. Cost of travel for just one employee can far outweigh the expense of a video conference system that can be used by the entire company.
2. Reduced barriers due to geographical distances and held successful Virtual Meetings
1. When video is implemented, participants are more likely to stay alert and focused on what is being discussed and share knowledge faster – A sure shot competitive Advantage
2. Projects are completed faster, productivity increases, and participants feel more in sync with each other
Live Meeting Experience
1. Customized Camera can capture a view of 20 people at a time
2. Rich content sharing
3. Full HD lively experience
1. Continue to expand rapidly and not worry about business communication infra.
2. Easily scalable with Multi-vendor interoperability feature