Juniper EX are powerful and reliable Ethernet Switches are highly powerful, reliable and simplified that helps you run your business with confidence. These are classified as
Access Switches : Fixed configuration 1GbE and multigigabit access switches, that are available with PoE and MACsec encryption.
Aggregation Switches : Fixed configuration 10GbE for high density, enterprise campus deployments.
Core Switches : Flexible, high density enterprise campus core switching for mission critical deployments.
Features of EX Series Ethernet Switches
– Single point of Management
– Cost effective design
– 8 Quality of service (QoS) Queues per port
– Security Risk Management
– Wire Speed Performance
– High Availability
EX2200 – Low power, Low acoustic 1U devices
– For branch offices and campus networks.
EX2200-C – Fanless, entry-level solution, in branch offices and work-group environments.
EX2300 – Compact, high-density, cost-effective and for small network environments.
EX2300 Multigigabit – Multigigabit, compact, high density,
– For small to mid-sized network environments.
EX2300-C – Compact, power-efficient switch,
– For low density branch offices and enterprise workgroups
EX3300 – For converged enterprise access
EX3400 – Cost effective, flexible and easy to manage
EX4200 – Flexible, stackable, switching solution,
-For data centers and campuses
EX4300 – For branch campuses and data center access
EX4300 Multigigabit – Multigigabit, PoE++ and 100GbE uplink
– For branch and campus access aggregation deployments
EX RPS – Redundant power system provides backup power to Juniper Networks EX2200 and EX3300 Ethernet Switches.
EX4550 – Compact, high performance,
– for data center, campus and service provider deployments.
EX4600 – Scalable 10GbE Solution
– For high density campus aggregation and small campus deployments.
EX9200 – SDN (Software define networking) ready
EX9250 – Compact form factor evolved enterprise core switch
– For business agility and growth.