Juniper Networks are automated, adaptive and simplified that lets you transform the shape of your business entirely. Juniper Switching products help in enhancing the economics of networking with cloud-grade, high-density Ethernet switching for branch, campus, and data center. Some of their features include:
– Single Point of Management
– Security Risk Management
– Wire-Speed Performance (High 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE port densities)
– High Availability
– High Performance with Low Latency (throughput of up to 6 Tbps per slot)
– Data Center Fabric Building Blocks
– Network Automation(Python, Chef, Puppet, and Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) )
– Support for Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric
Switching products include :
1. EX series Ethernet switches
These cloud-grade switches are designed for the converged enterprise branch, campus, and data center, and for service providers. They address growing enterprise demands for high availability, unified communications, and virtualization.
Available models: EX2200, EX2200-C, EX2300, EX2300 Multigigabit, EX2300-C, EX3300, EX3400, EX4200, EX4300, EX4300 Multigigabit, EXRPS, EX4550, EX4600, EX9200, EX9250
2. QFX series switches
QFX Series switches satisfy the needs of today’s most demanding enterprise and service provider environments. This high-performance, high-density platform is designed for top-of-rack, end-of-row, and spine-and-core aggregation deployments.
Available models: QFX5100, QFX5110, QFX5200, QFX5210, QFX10002, QFX10008 and QFX10016