We are looking for talented people who want to make a difference and have their contributions count. By joining our team, you will be part of an exciting work environment alongside a variety of skilled professionals. Whether you are a software product engineer or a seasoned sales professional, we are searching for the best.
Working with best of class technology products and solutions from global companies
Working with an industry-leader with continuous growth and learning opportunities
Broadening your future career options
Learning various skills through comprehensive training programs
TaraSpan is proud of its diverse and committed team which spans across continents. Although we come from different backgrounds, academics, lifestyles, beliefs, or have different experience, we are all focused on leveraging India for our clients. We have a communication network across our offices in India and Canada which connects our teams and fosters open dialogue, exchange of viewpoints, and diligent learning. We combine the best of North American and Indian work cultures, resulting in a truly open-door management style and an environment that fosters communication and growth.
While we work hard we also know how to enjoy our success. At TaraSpan, we enjoy regular events, both during office hours and after-hours, where employees get together and participate in various events and activities.
We are customer driven. We work with our customers in order to provide them the best solutions that anticipate and meet their needs. Customer satisfaction is the key to our success.
Innovation is a hallmark of our success. Innovation is not limited to technology, but is present in all roles of the company.
The best solutions are a result of working together with colleagues and clients.
We operate with integrity with our employees, customers and suppliers. We refuse unethical business practices. Our reputation is our most vital asset.
We’re a bunch of ambitious, fun, hardworking professionals in a friendly, mature environment.
We don’t believe in working in silos. We believe in an open environment where everyone is accessible.
Employees have the flexibility to choose the schedule which help them achieve work-life balance, while meeting the business objectives.
We offer medical and other healthcare benefits to our employees.
Group outings at regular intervals help us unwind, refresh and add some more fun to life!
Content Writer Specialist role would revolve around executing the company content strategy. He/She should be extremely good at churning out high quality content which should increase reach, engagement, attain new clients/customers, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms.
Pune & Gurgaon
Send your CV to [email protected]
1. Prospect, develop, up-sell, cross-sell and generate new business opportunities with the assigned territory by achieving and excelling in various sales process parameters such as number of demonstrations, number of calls, number of new customers etc.
2. Promote and engage in positioning the solutions with multiple contacts including C-Level contacts in the assigned accounts. Ability to map accounts decision making process at various levels.
3. Identifying, pursuing, closing sales opportunities, including proposal creation and presentation. 4. Anchor proposal preparation activity (RFP, RFQ) work towards identifying appropriate solution for the prospects.
5. Enhancing revenue & new orders from existing clients by presenting new product and services and maintain the strong relationships.
6. Work closely with solution architects to prepare a solution that meets both customer requirements.
7. Coordination with technical team for timely installation & customer complaint and quires resolutions.
8. Generate sales reports and analysis, forecast trends, rationalize demand and supply ratios, involve in pricing and speculations.
Minimum 10 years of experience in Business Communication Solutions including Unified Communication, Video Collaboration, Mobility Solution, Contact Center Solutions, Hospitality Solution & Data Center Solutions. Candidates must have demonstrable contacts with decision makers in customer accounts and large SI organization.
1. Candidate should have experience in acquiring new accounts.
2. Candidate possess strong understanding of the business potential and capabilities.
3. Candidate should have strong sales management skills like; Lead generation, pricing and negotiations.
4. Candidate should have knowledge in Bid Management and Key Account Management
5. Managing CXO level engagement
6. Candidate should have experience of selling IT Infrastructure Solutions, Unified Communication, Cloud Solutions, Data Center Solutions and Audio Visual Solutions.
Business Communication/IP telephony/ Unified Communication: Mitel, CISCO, Avaya, Alcatel, Unify Contact Center Solution: CISCO, Avaya, Genesys, Aspect Data Center/Networking: Juniper, CISCO, Extreme, HP, Dell Video Conferencing Solution: Polycom, CISCO, Lifesize