These days, CIOs are not leaving a stone unturned in expanding the boundaries of business communications. The arrival of video conferencing solutions has created a buzz in the technological and business world, enabling them to have face-to-face communications internally as well as externally with partners, clients, suppliers, and investors.
1. Reduced Travel Costs & Save Time: Video conferencing solutions bring any number of geographically dispersed employees together. Thus, different branches of the organization or remote employees can easily get connected together.
2. Strong Business Relations : An enterprise does not just need a proficient solution for internal communication but, they need to build a strong relation with suppliers, partners, contractors outside the enterprise also. And that requires a robust communication system that can connect organization to its important stakeholders.
3. Making business processes agile: Video conferencing accelerates time-to-market by holding quick meetings so that decisions can be made quickly and thus making business processes more agile.
4. Stay more focused and productive.
Although, video conferencing solutions are providing a myriad of benefits and are expanding their potentials in almost all the domains, from healthcare to education, from banking to hospitality, insurance companies, customer support services, banks and the corporate world but, CIOs still feel a lack of services delivered. Now, they are shifting their attention towards solutions, which offer:
1. A Seamless User Experience
2. An Open Approach to Networking
3. An Open-Standards based Architecture
4. Unified Services for all Environments.
Cloud based VC solutions offer all of these features and compete with traditional MCUs. Just like MCUs, they also offer multiparty video conferencing (upto 100 or >100 depending upon OEM offerings)
Let us examine in which problems CIOs get entangled with MCUs/video conferencing solutions and how cloud services have come as a rescue.