Understanding that today’s fast-paced, cost-conscious, competitive business environment requires communications solutions that enable people to enhance decision making, improve productivity and strengthen ties with colleagues, partners and customers, Magor Communications developed the innovative Magor TeleCollaboration HDWorkPlace family. Seamlessly integrating advanced desktop sharing and data collaboration capabilities into a peer-to-peer 1080p high definition video conferencing experience, the HDWorkPlace systems dramatically improve the effectiveness of meetings. By extending basic video scaling principles with segmentation and adaptation, the HDWorkPlace family sets the benchmark for Good Network Citizenship for enterprise video conferencing solutions, delivering 1080p video and collaboration without overburdening the network or significantly increasing IT costs. Magor works with technology and channel partners and OEMs to bring the power of telecollaboration to businesses of all sizes and to workers at all levels of an organization. For more information, please visit www.magorcorp.com.
Magor TeleCollaboration meets the growing, but underserved, business need for HD visual collaboration in meeting room and individual office environments. Magor TeleCollaboration solutions seamlessly integrate advanced data collaboration capabilities into a peer-to-peer, HD videoconferencing experience. With instant drag-and-drop sharing of computer desktops, Magor’s advanced collaboration capabilities allow permitted participants to see, control and edit shared files and documents in real time. The Magor TeleCollaboration HDWorkPlace family is designed for how you work, not where you work. Together, these systems give the user the freedom to work in the best way to get the job done—whether that’s at the desk, office or in a meeting room:
- Magor TeleCollaboration HDSolo, a single-screen, single-camera system that is ideal for people who need to frequently collaborate with remote teams and off-site parties using up to six video and collaboration windows.
- Magor TeleCollaboration HDDuo, a two-screen, one- or two- camera system, that is ideal for busy professionals and small teams who need the flexibility of two screens to work in up to 12 video and collaboration windows.
- Magor TeleCollaboration HDTrio, a three-screen, two- or three-camera system, that is ideal for geographically dispersed teams and teams that need to collaborate with off-site parties using up to 18 video and collaboration windows.
Magor helps companies in India maintain highly effective, collaborative relationships with their overseas customers using the latest in telepresence technology. The Magor solution is well suited to India’s knowledge based industry allowing team members to collaborate on projects between sites, host meetings from remote locations and ultimately connect your entire team, wherever they are located.
Magor TeleCollaboration systems deliver a wide range of unique capabilities and critical business benefits:
- Highest quality 1080p video conferencing—including over best-effort IP networks such as the Internet.
- Individual control—Users can tailor their visual experience to their own needs—choosing exactly what they see and how they see it.
- Good Network Citizenship—Protecting the network and eliminating the need for costly dedicated networks.
- Ease of use—Minimal training required and all functionality is a mouse click or two away.